an LPL Financial Advisor with a profound depth of experience and robust education. Before the launch of FDM Wealth Management in 2012, Frank was a Senior Vice President in Citigroup’s Citi Personal Wealth Management™ division and trusted with the branch’s highest net worth clients.
With an MBA in banking and finance and a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ designation, Frank is particularly suited to work toward guiding his clients towards a stable, secure, and sustainable financial future. He believes in giving clients meticulous attention, intelligent advice, and transparent service.
About the Owner
- In his 19th year of industry experience
- Former positions include:
- Senior Vice President at Citi Personal Wealth Management
- Vice President, Morgan Stanley
- Holds the CFP® Designation
- Undergraduate degrees in Accounting and Finance from Drexel University in Philadelphia, PA
- MBA Banking/Finance- Dowling College in Oakdale, NY
What is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER?
Contrary to popular thought, most financial planners are not certified. When you work with a CFP® you can be assured that your planner executes:
- Follows the fiduciary standard- all recommendations must be made with your best interests first.
- Rigorous education and experience requirements
- Re-certification every two years-
About LPL Financial
LPL Financial is one of the nation's leading financial services companies and a publicly traded company under ticker symbol LPLA. The firm's mission is rooted in the belief that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. LPL does not offer proprietary investment products or engage in investment banking activities; this means advisors affiliated with LPL are not pressured or influenced by LPL to sell its products. Thousands of financial advisors nationwide are able to rely on the firm's tools and resources to help them provide financial guidance and recommendations to help meet their clients' needs. For more information about LPL Financial, visit www.lpl.com.